Sole Representative Visa
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- apply from outside the EEA
- have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
- meet the English requirement
If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must:
- be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK
- have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
- hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf
- intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, for example a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary
You may also be eligible if the company has a legal entity in the UK that does not employ staff or transact business.
If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.
Newspaper, news agency or broadcast employees
As an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation, you can come to the UK if you’re being posted here on a long-term assignment.
We are Happy To Assist You
Get free initial profile assessment from Certified Immigration Consultants