Canadian Experience Class
This page is only for information purpose. Visas Avenue provide documentation assistance only for the key Canada immigration programs, i.e. Express Entry System, PNP, etc.
After you have spent some time in Canada and you have required skilled experience ,good knowledge of English and French while on student or temporary work permit visa can apply under Canadian Experience class to gain permanent residency in Canada.
In order to be eligible to apply the applicant should:-
- Have experience in the skills mentioned in National Occupation Code(NOC) i.e. experience in one of the following:-
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- Have at least 12 months of full time working experience in the nominated occupation in past three years preceding the application.
- Have past experience as per the guidelines of authority to work associated with the visa.
- Meet minimum language requirement either in English or French. Language level requirements vary with the type of skilled occupation applying for and are as follows:-
- For occupations in Category 0, A
- English-At least 6.0 in all the our modules of IELTS.
- French-At least in Speaking-309, Listening-248, Reading-206,Writing-309
- For occupations in Category B
- English-At least in Speaking-5.0, Listening-5.0, Reading-4.0, Writing-5.0
- French-At least in Speaking-225, Listening-180, Reading-150, Writing-225
- Not plan to live in Quebec