Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program(FSTP)
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for the applicants who are qualified trade workers and want to migrate to Canada permanently after receiving a offer of employment.
The government approves only 3000 applications each year under this visa category where no more than 100 applications for a particular occupation is considered for processing each year for Category A while there is no cap on Category B.
There are in total 43 occupations in this group which are subdivided into two i.e. category A and Category B.
To be eligible to apply as skilled worker the aspirant should:-
- Plan to live in any state except Quebec.
- Meets minimum language requirement of (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, and CLB 4 for reading and writing.
- Have at least 2 years of full time working experience in the nominated occupation in the past 5 years before applying.
- Should perform all the duties mentioned for the nominated occupation in National Occupational Classification (NOC)
- Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial body.
Pacific Migration is a leading immigration consultancy firm which with its highly experienced staff and immigration specialists will help you to pave the difficult and cumbersome path of visa process in most efficient and result oriented manner. Visas avenue not only guides you to select the best visa process as per your need and abilities but makes you free from all the worries associated with the difficult visa process, formal documentation and follow up with the concerned authorities till the time you get your Visa. Visas Avenue is a private consultation firm and is not associated with any government authority.