How to Migrate to Australia?
Australia is one among the top immigration destinations in the world. If offers plenty of opportunity for the new immigrants in the country, especially for the one coming on Skilled Migration visa, Study Visa, Business Visa, etc. With its most organized point based system, high wages, cultural diversity, world class cities, and high employment rate, Australia attract and invite thousands of immigrants every year in the country. The ongoing Skill Shortage across various industries of Australia has also given the chance to many young and talented individuals to come, live, work or get settled in Australia on permanent basis. Let’s take a look at the various immigration pathways and Visa categories in Australia.
A few of these key benefits are:
- The low unemployment rate and skill shortage in Australia provides opportunity to foreign workers to explore and get huge job and career opportunities in Australia.
- The Skill Independent Visa and other nominated/sponsored Visa Categories offer you the permanent residency status to live in the advanced country like Australia to live and work here on a permanent basis
- Australia is a perfect country to raise family with several social security benefits and free or subsidized health care facilities.
- With strong economy, ideal democratic policies, membership with several international trade and financial organizations makes Australia a perfect country to setup or invest in a business.
- The world class education system and top Australian universities makes it the ideal study destination in the world.
- Australia is a dream destination for millions of people across the world with, high living standard, world class cities, quality of life, vibrant lifestyle, stunning beaches, sports and recreation activities, etc.
- Point based immigration system, ideal settings, and faster visa processing makes Australia a perfect country to apply for permanent residency.
Australian immigration Eligibility Criteria
Australia is known for its organized immigration system and uncomplicated immigration policies. Skilled migration and sponsored/nominated visas are the most common immigration pathways for Australia.
Let’s take a look at the key eligibility requirements based on the common work visa categories in Australia:
- Be under 50 years of age (for skilled/sponsored work visas)
- Get the IELTS Certification (English Language Proficiency Test) done with appropriate score
- Get the Skill Assessment done from a recognized assessing authority
- Get the nomination/sponsoring from an Australian state or territory government, as per your visa requirement (for sponsored/nominated visas)
- Choose an occupation to apply from SOL/CSOL list of Australia
- Submit an online EOI (Expression of Interest)
- Score minimum 60 points in the point based system on your key profile factors, i.e. age, education, English proficiency, work experience, etc.
- Be in good health and of good character (provide the essential certifications confirming the same)